Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good vs. Bad news

As the title suggested.

Good News: I've been given the offer to take up the Language Preparation Program. I've been assigned to take German which is my second choice. I was upset for a moment that I didn't get French. At the very least I'm able to learn a new language without paying extra school fees. The plus point is that I will be given priority to go for the Student Exchange Program!!! The only downside is that going for the SEP, I need to pay for everything from my own pocket. However this can be subsidized by applying for awards and such. =)

Bad News!!!: I need to register and take the QET which is an English test. Those who fail the test cannot graduate as what I read on the website. I'm pretty nervous about it simply because I just went through the sample paper and for section A (Editing) I can't identify simple mistakes on grammar and language use. OMG! I'm feeling depressed over it. Thankfully, I've missed the registration and that will give me some time to prepare for the next test date (19 Nov). I seriously need to brush up my English in the coming months. Help, anyone?

Loved and take care.
P/S: Picnic pictures are up on facebook. Take a look if you are keen.
P/P/S: Fiee, maybe you can teach me to use Gmarket and help me in my English. Kill two birds with one stone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home